#02 Paragraph on My Role Model


Write a Paragraph on Your Role Model


Biology says we all are unique… Social scientists trying to establish the thought of equality- we all are equal. But, personally, I believe, no one is perfect - they may be unique or not, there may be equality among us or not. 


So from my point of view, a role model to anyone and everyone’s life changes from time to time as per the situation, need, and aim. A historical personality can’t be a role model for my whole life. But obviously, I draw inspiration from them. 


My role model is my surrounding environment and its people, whom I can see, talk to, etc. If I want to present my role model in front of you, that would be an imagined character with accumulated virtues drawn from my surroundings. And it should include my parents, friends, enemies, teachers, students and all, who have the courage to work hard, attitude to overcome all the difficulties until becoming a winner and always ready to fight for their friends, family, and their country. But obviously, they shouldn’t compromise with morality and honesty. 


I draw inspiration from general people to set my goals and drive me to achieve that. And if I take their names obviously I should miss some of them. So, please allow me to stop here. Thank you!


Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad