How to introduce yourself during a job interview?

How to introduce yourself during a job interview?


Here, I am giving you a script. Please read and carefully replace your own details in necessary places. 

Self-Introduction

Hello, good morning/evening! 

I am Kiran Ghosh. 

I am from Mongalkote, Bardhaman. 

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Geography from Visva Bharati University, Shantiniketan. I have completed HS in the Humanities stream in 2016 also from Patha Bhavan, Visva Bharati. I have also completed a course on sales and marketing from ICICI Academy of Skills, Kolkata. I’m a fresher in the job market. But I have completed a few online Internships in Digital Marketing and Content writing. And I am currently performing as a freelance Content and Copywriting Expert.

I am from a family of four. 

My hobbies are Indoor Gardening and visiting new natural/rural places. 

That’s all about me, thank you sir/mam.

I am really honored to be considered for this position. I look forward to hearing from you and please let me know if you would like any more information about me.


Strength-Area

  • Dynamic: I believe I am a fast learner. And always ready to adopt new normals. 

  • Enthusiastic and hard-working: I work until I made it.

  • Building professional relationships. My friend circle always appreciates my way of speaking with our university professors and I am good at approaching any professionals.  


Weakness 

  • Perfectionism: I expect and do error-free and optimum work. So, sometimes my colleagues feel scared to work with me.  

  • Little emotional: and so sometimes I did help unneedy people unintentionally. 





wanna get a Resume like this? Contact Me.

 

Tags

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad