Tips to Avoid Fraud Clients

 Tips to Avoid Fraud Clients: especially approached via Facebook 




As a freelancer, I approach clients via Facebook Groups. But sometimes, after delivering the work they stop replying to my messages. As a freelancer and putting my best efforts for him or her finally this situation hurts me a lot.

Thus, I thought I should take some precautions to save myself from these Fraudsters. 


Let's see the tips I have identified and please if you have any further tips or suggestions please let me know via the comment section or using Chat options (Whatsapp/ Messenger)  or you can directly mail me. 


Steps to save you from Fraud Clients:

1. Check Their Profile:

While approaching via Facebook first check their profile once. A fraud usually doesn't keep any photos of them, friends are very minimum. No posts. No profile picture. These are the symptoms you are going to approaching a Fraudsters. Though some clients who look for freelance writers of Adult Content may not keep their profile pictures too. 

2. Directly Ask: "Are You Fraud?":

When you come up with a profile as described above, don't hesitate, just ask him or her directly "Are You Fraud?''.

Pretty sure, Frauds never admit. We should not hope that too. But why I am telling you to ask?

You can get some clue, utilize your analyzing skill and interpret his or her reply. If he or she is not a Fraud at least he or she will say something positive and may share his or her previous Payment screenshot done by him or her. 

3. Ask for a Screenshot of payments He made Earlier:

As I said above he will share this to convince you. But if not directly ask to do that. A fraud may give you promises but a genuine client will give you proof rather than false promises. So just apply your mind and go ahead. 

4. When a fraud client sends you to work details and asks you to go ahead usually don't TALK about the PRICE or your CHARGES. 

I HAVE RECENTLY FACED IT.  I delivered 3000 words of content and then he didn't reply. 

A genuine client must talk about your charges. Without confirming it they will never move ahead. Don't forget this. 

I will attach all the screenshots later. This post will be updated as I get time. 

Note: This view is personal. And based on my experience. As those had profile pictures and all usually that didn't fraud with me. Though I have experienced this type of client also but only one, he shares his Facebook business page, still did fraud and I wrote that in his review page, still, he didn't reply! 

Those who have a clear profile go with them. 

Enjoy your work, and stay away from frauds. Thanks for reading me. 



Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad