Previous Year UGC NET Geography Papers

Previous Year UGC NET Geography Papers   (from 2004 to 2020) 



HERE IS THE UGC NET GEOGRAPHY QUESTION PAPAERS AT ONE PDF

I know you may think the Previous Year Question Papers of UGC NET in Geography PDF is available free of cost on the Internet. Then why should you buy it even if cost it only 1 Rupee coin!


If I am right, and you are thinking the same, let me explain why I have completed this project and published this offer and post?


I am also preparing for UGC NET in Geography. However, I am appearing for my first attempt, and most probably my first attempt will be last attempt. NO. I am not bragging about cracking UGC NET at my first attempt, but I need a job quickly soo I may go for a job. and I can't guarantee what's next!


By The way. let me come to the point.


During my preparation starting, I was overwhelmed where to start. Looking at the Syllabus I feel oh, this is the syllabus? I have already read all those topics for 5 Years, in my Graduation and Masters degree.


So I decide to let's go for question-solving, and have a test on myself. But as I go obviously, I was not prepared to answer many questions.


So, i thought okay, let's prepare a blueprint by analyzing the Previous Year Question papers in Geography of UGC NET JRF Examination. 


But when I searched the keyword "Previous Year Question Papers of UGC NET in Geography" I only got up to 2017. That is also from wandering over 4 to 5 websites. But I am planning for appearing in the 2021 UGC NET Examination. So a lot of question paper, probably most relevant question papers I was missing. 


However, after my hard work and using my network of Senior Students, I become able to collect all the question paper. 


Next. I decided why not to integrate these huge PDF files into 1 (only one) PDF. As the idea arrived, I started looking for a way, and finally I nailed it! Now I have all the previous year question papers at 1 PDF. I have alos segregated the Hindi version so it can save money during print, or the Cafe Bhai can do this work without much confusion and coming nearer to me. Lol. But believe me in this Corona time that is also a risk. 


But, I am very sorry, I can not give it for FREE, as it consumed lot of time of mine. And more than that I have decided to take a printout of that PDF, and my target is that I will collect that money by selling my PDF. 


You Should Note here, all the PDFs were not in actual PDF, I mean I was not able to copy and paste, neither all the lines were very clear. So there were chances that if I take a print out, that can become hazy. So I STARTED TYPING AND THEN AGAIN PREAPERD A NEW PDF. so now it is very clear and suitable for print. So, that it can help 


I hope you guys are feeling my efforts and hard work. And if you really need this PDF for your smart preparation, just WhatsApp me @9641530966.


You need to pay me only 20 Rupees (Assembling + Typing charge) via my UPI id. And I will share the document. 


Thank You for Reading me. Best wishes for your Preparation and hope we will crack UGC NET this year. Bye...

Tags

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad