Dedicated to My Clientele & fellow Freelancers

Setup Your Own T&C for Freelancing Services

Here is the Kiran Ghosh's T&C for his Freelancing Services

(Effective from 2nd January 2022 onward)

If you don't know Kiran Ghosh, here is a short summary. He is a freelance Digital Marketer, Content Writing, and Copywriting Expert. His hobby is traveling. 

T& C Kiran Ghosh, Freelance Digital Marketer, Content Writer and Copywriter.
Source: Canva /Author
He has faced a lot of conflicts among and between clients in the last year. Just due to the lack of concrete T&C pages, while signing an agreement. So, to avoid any such unwanted time-consuming, relation-breaking topics, let's read my T&C before going to an agreement. Hope it will save both of us, from ending up in a bad relationship. 

You may like my work, or may not be, I may meet your satisfaction level, or may not be - but that's natural, and we can end up the agreement with a friendly discussion. But for that we need something written proof - at the end, we are human beings, we are logical, we are economical. I hope, it will help me as well as my future clients to maintain a good relationship. 

Here are the T&C You Need to Agree Before You Hire Kiran Ghosh for your Business Growth:

1. Content Writing: 

  • No edit request would be entertained after 15days of Content Submission. You need to resolve all the required edits within 2weeks of content submission. 
  • You can't reject my content in any condition, what you can do is request edits. I will edit multiple times max. 3 times), as far as your concern is specific and logical. On a hypothetical point, or in the name of QUALITY, any edit request would be REJECTED. Either you need to prove me wrong, or else I am right, and you need to AGREE with me. 
  • Maximum 3 Edits round would be entertained. No free edit after that!
  • About payment: 50 percent should be paid upfront. Because, many times, you get content without any payment and forget to review it for decades - that simply means my time = money got frozen. This is not only about the trust issues. However, many of my clients pay 100 percent up front, and in return, they receive an extra discount as well as super quality content as it helps me to write dedicatedly, No Fear of LOSS.  

Freelance Content Writing Charges: Kiran Ghosh

  • Project Based Charges (Basic Blog Articles): 
    • Upto 500 Words = 601 Rs ($9)
    • Upto 1000 Words = 1,001 Rs ($15)
# Minimum Project value must be 600 Rs
# If you opt for PER WORD BASIS, I can charge a minimum of 2Rs per word. 
# For Web Copies and Sales Page copies or any other content, my charges can vary depending upon the Industry, Niche, Research Difficulty, etc...

2. Social Media Marketing: 

  • I can manage your pages on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Quora, Reddit, etc.
  • Posts Design, In-design content, Replying to Comments, and many other associated things are included.
  • I can run Ad-campaigns on your pages as well.
Fees for this service vary as per your requirement. So please hit me on WhatsApp for more info!

 

You can check this page for other services I can offer for your Business Growth!

  • Per Hour Based Charges (for any task I would like to do): 
    • a 20 minutes task = 100 Rs
    • an 1 Hour Task = 250 Rs
    • Regular Employee (8 Hrs. per day) = 1,500 Rs
I don't work on a monthly salary basis. You need to pay in advance (50 to 100%), no matter you are hiring for a freelance project or as a regular employee (especially when it is work from home). 


PRO TIP:

Charge for the value you are offering, not for the time you are going to spend on the work! (If you are a Freelancer)

The same is true for my the employers, Pay for the Value, the Freelancer is adding on your Company, those days are gone... samajh raho😂


Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad