What to Do After Completing Masters in Geography?

This is not a guide. I am in confusion. This blog instead explains my present situation and the options I gathered from various sources. I don't recommend any of the following to anyone, including me as well. 

I am sharing the options I have found, and if you know what will be best for a MA passed student you can tell me that in the comment section. 

 First Option: B.Ed. 

 Second Option: Competitive Exam Preparation 

Third Option: Freelancing (Digital Marketing) 


Fourth Option: Join any Private Company! 

Fifth Option: Start a Business 

Basically, this is my horizon. If you know any other option, plz plz let me know in the comments, or use any of my Social Contact, given elsewhere on this site. Thank You in Advance
. I am in a high confusion.
Tags

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad